Third Floor Renovations
Our Museum's third floor has stored our artefact collection ever since we opened in 1958.
Originally, the third floor was an apartment for the caretaker of the Post Office/Customs House.
To see this renovation finished is a dream come true.
We are enjoying our new exhibition space.
Come and look out these windows at the beautiful Montague River then review heritage photos of our past.